First VITALISE Standard Version 0.1 Wiki
The first Standard of Living Labs on harmonization of Living Labs was published on 18 November 2021! The Standard of Living Labs includes guidelines for Living Lab operations.
The aim of this Standard of Living Labs is to guide Living Lab operators and researchers to execute, develop and maintain a harmonized framework for systematic Living Lab practices.
Establishing Living Lab management system, they will
- promote the expansion and growth of Living Lab movement beyond current actors and customers,
- stimulate cross-organization and transnational research collaboration,
- enable data sharing and comparison of the research results,
- increase research quality,
- define a common terminology and language among researchers and practitioners.
Check out the full document here.