Join the VITALISE Harmonization Body for Living Labs!
Are you a Living Lab or an individual interested in the Living Lab offerings and methodologies? We invite you to join us in the creation of a harmonized framework and common language for providing Living Lab services!
The challenge. In recent years, Living Labs have emerged as resilient research and innovation infrastructures that enable research studies in real life environments with the involvement of multiple stakeholders. Due to lack of a harmonization framework many project-oriented Living Labs that serve specific research purposes and have a lifecycle similar to a projects’ duration have emerged, leading to higher costs, non-optimal use of time and resources and limited exploitation of research results from local communities. At the same time Living Labs need sustainable business models to offer their valuable services in the Research and Development community.
The solution. It is time to address these challenges and bring all Living Labs together through our Harmonization Body to promote Open Research and Innovation.
How can I participate?
- Subscribe to our VITALISE Harmonization Body mailing list to receive news about relevant activities and meetings (subscription form below).
- Subscribe to VITALISE Open Calendar to stay tuned for future events.
What do I have to do?
- Devote some of your time (approx. 3 hours/6 months) to discuss about the next Standard of Living Labs Procedures and Services and refine them.
- Participate in open harmonization events to share valuable knowledge with the community.
What’s in it for me?
- Take part in the creation of a new Harmonization toolkit for Living Lab services and procedures.
- Frame the new model for Living Lab labelling.
- Be a member of a transnational network and explore new opportunities for collaboration.
- Participate in joint publications about the Living Labs Harmonization processes.
- Be one of the first to have access in the knowledge and results produced.
Let’s shape the future of Living Labs together!