VITALISE Joins the EU INTEGER Collaboratory at Open Living Lab Days
The INTEGER Collaboratory, positioned as a Coordination and Support Action (CSA) under the prestigious European Innovation Council (EIC), signifies a monumental step towards the future of Living Labs. The project emphasizes core principles such as inclusiveness, horizontal collaboration, flexibility, and adaptability – values deeply aligned with VITALISE’s mission.
During the Open Living Lab Days, a significant milestone was reached with the Public Signature of the Terms of Reference (ToR) of the EU INTEGER Collaboratory on Health and Wellbeing. The event brought together visionaries and changemakers from diverse backgrounds, reaffirming their commitment to co-creating innovative solutions for pressing societal challenges.
List of Signatories
- Sergi Marcen, Telecomunicacions and Digital Transformation Secretary for the Generalitat de Catalunya
- Ramon Maspons Bosch, Ministry of Health Catalonian Government, Director for the Strategy and Innovation Health
- Kai Schnackenberg, Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg; Ministry of Labour, Health, Social, Family Affairs, and Integration, Deputy Head of Division for International Affairs and Innovation
- Natalia Bursiewicz, PhD, Krakow Technology Park, Vice President of the Board
- Sergi Figuerola-Fernández,, i2Cat Foundation, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, CTO @5GBarcelona
- Xavier Camara-Turull, Universitat Rovira i Virgili URV, Business Management Department Director
- José Martí, Valencian International University (VIU), Vice-Rector for Research and Knowledge Transfer
- Jaisiel Madrid, AMBIT – Living Spaces Cluster, Interiors Living Lab Manager
- Rosina Malagrida, IrsiCaixa AIDS Research Institute, Head of the Living Lab for Health
- Xavier Pérez, AEMA Foundation, Secretary
- Jürgen Howaldt, Chair of ESSI (European School of Social Innovation)
- Evdokimos Konstantinidis, European Network of Living Labs, Leader of ASOSS Research Group at Medical Physics and Digital Innovation Lab, President of ENoLL, Project Coordinator VITALISE H2020, Project Coordinator RAISE HE.
- Carina Dantas (online) is the SHINE 2Europe CEO, Coordinator of SIRENE Social Innovation Responsive Environments NETwork, and Chair of the COST ACTION NET4Age-Friendly.
- Toñi Caro, from i2CAT Foundation and ESSI, INTEGER’s Coordinator.